Pixel Launcher is the default home screen launcher for Google Pixel devices. It offers a clean and minimalistic design, with quick access to the Google Assistant, Google Discover, and app drawer.
To set up Pixel Launcher:
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for “Pixel Launcher”.
- Install the app.
- Open the Pixel Launcher app.
- Tap “Apply” to set it as your default home screen launcher.
- You may be prompted to grant the app accessibility and device admin permissions, tap “Allow” to continue.
- Customize your home screen by adding app shortcuts, widgets, and changing the wallpaper if desired.
Google Pixel Launcher: Remove date from home screen
To remove the date from the home screen on the Pixel Launcher:
- Long press on an empty space on the home screen.
- Tap on “Home screen settings”.
- Toggle off the “Show date” option.