Android Auto is a platform developed by Google that allows users to access certain apps and features of their Android smartphone through the touch screen display of their car’s infotainment system. This allows drivers to access navigation, music, and other apps while keeping their focus on the road. Android Auto is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, with large buttons and simple controls that can be operated with minimal distraction. It can be controlled via touch screen, steering wheel buttons, or voice commands. In this Guide We are Going to Share “How to fix Waze Freezing and Not Working in Android Auto”
How to fix Waze Freezing and Not Working in Android Auto
Here are some steps to try if Waze is freezing or not working properly in Android Auto:
- Restart your phone and Android Auto: Close the Android Auto app, then restart both your phone and the vehicle’s infotainment system.
- Check for updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of Waze and Android Auto installed on your phone.
- Clear the cache and data for Waze: Go to your phone’s settings, then to apps, find Waze app and clear cache and data
- Check for a weak or unstable connection: If you’re having trouble with a specific feature in Waze, like voice commands or live traffic updates, it could be due to a weak or unstable internet connection.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling Waze from your phone, then reinstalling it from the Google Play Store.
- Check for phone compatibility: Make sure your phone is compatible with Android Auto.
- Check for Car compatibility: Also check if your car is compatible with Android Auto.
- Restart your car: If all of the above steps fail, restart your car and try again.
If none of the above steps work, please contact Waze support or Android Auto support for further assistance.